Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is:
Zen Ex Machina (“ZXM”) Pty. Ltd. (ACN 153 194 220) of registered office address: 47 Narrambla Terrace Lawson ACT 2617 AUSTRALIA.
The abovementioned company will be hereafter referred to as the “Promoter”.
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must submit their details using the ZXM website’s AO competition form.
4. Closing date for entry will be 5:00PM (AEDT) Sunday 15 January 2023. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil, or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be decided at 47 Narrambla Terrace ACT AUSTRALIA on Sunday 15 January 2023.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 6 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on ZXM’s social media channels.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, the Australian Open, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any other social media channel. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
Copyright © Zen Ex Machina® and ™ (2021). All rights reserved. ABN 93 153 194 220