Learn the mindset you need to support an Agile change across organisational structure, processes, culture and teams.
Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organisation be successful, yet their role in an Agile environment can be quite different from what they are used to.In this workshop, you’ll learn about the Agile mindset and what it means as a leader to create the right conditions for Agile to thrive. We’ll focus on the pragmatic aspects of Agile leadership, the role of leadership in Agile transformation, and how to support cultural changes, as well as the structures and operating models to align teams, programs and portfolios and help them work in harmony.
During this workshop you’ll learn:
- About the Agile mindset and why it’s important for leaders
- How mindset, culture, and values influence your ability to be Agile
- How to create a high-performance culture
- Practical skills for helping you set up and support Agile teams, programs and portfolios
- Pragmatic techniques for scaling an Agile mindset
- Unlocking the metrics for measuring your organisational agility.
This workshop is suitable for:
- Managers embarking on an Agile transformation
- Line managers, Product Owners and Business Owners who want to get the most out of their Agile journey
- Portfolio, Program and Product Managers who want to get the most out of Agile ways of working.