Zen Ex Machina policies and processes actively seek to minimise environmental harm as a result of the provision of our goods and services.
Zen Ex Machina’s key values include sustainability, collaboration, value. Sustainability extends to all aspects of our operations and encompass:
- Local focus – Using local products sourced from independently verified sustainable and eco-friendly providers where possible for office supplies and business cards through to food for catering and water.
- Energy – Powering our offices from 100% renewable energy sources.
- Recycling – Providing financial incentives to staff when they make IT product purchases that contain highly recyclable materials.
- Green-house gas reduction – Human resources policies based on reduce, reuse, recycle, to promote sustainable behaviour, including financial incentives for staff to use public transport over cars to reduce the green-house gas emissions of travel.
- Green IT – A focus on designing paperless digital products that focus on green IT solutions for our office and our clients.